      From: Roxanne Boyer [mailto:rox1@...]
      Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 8:39 PM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hreg] HREG Meeting This Sunday

      Our first HREG meeting for 2005 will be this Sunday, January 30th, from 2 to 4 pm, at Texas Southern University, in the Science and Technology Building, Room 251 (Usual place).

      Our main speaker will be Garry Golden of the Center for Houston's Future.

      Other items on the agenda include:
      1) Room introductions and interests
      2) Main Speaker - Garry Golden
      3) Report from the annual Texas Solar Energy Meeting - John Gardner
      4) HREG Business
          -Election of 2005 officers, Treasurer's report, Proposed expenditures, Website updates
      5) Plans for 2005
          March 30 - Amory Lovins talk
          April - Earth day celebrations
          April HREG meeting - George King
          July HREG meeting - Vendor (TBN)
          Oct - solar home tour
      6) Other News and anouncements

      These are exciting times for renewable energy.  Let's hear about it this Sunday.

      Directions to the meeting and more information about HREG can be found on the website:
      WWW.txses.org/hreg

       "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."- George Orwell

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic