      From: Jodie Johnson [SMTP:tornado_coach1@...]
      Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 1:19 PM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hreg] Newbie

      Hello everyone. I am new to the RE scene. I recently purchased a 6k
      sqft home on 8 acres. It was built in 1972, and is in need of some
      major energy conservation. It has 3 ac/heat units, and my 1st months
      electric bill was (November) $600.00.. I am not sure where to start
      but do see lots of stuff that I can do to help bring it down. I am
      wanting to find the best way's to conserve energy for my family and
      the environment.. I have been reading a few of the posts, and as
      time allows hope to read more.... Thanks, Tornado_coach

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic