2813Draft-Renewable Energy companies

  • Mike Ewert
    Nov 25, 2004
      Happy Thanksgiving HREG!

      For 2005, one of my goals is for HREG is to highlight our members who are in the renewable energy business, so that all of our members can more easily find the products and services they want.  Below is a draft list of some HREG members who have renewable energy or energy efficiency products to offer; I know some are missing.

      If you are a RE business person, please send me any corrections/additions at mewert@....

      If any other members have comments or concerns, please reply to the list.  The idea is that we would not endorse any particular business, but simply post the list on our website for information to all.

      HREG Business Members

      Bashir A. Syed

      EnerTech Enterprises, Inc.

      1120 NASA Road One, Suite 220

      Houston, TX 77058.

      Bus. Phone: 281-333-9889/Fax: 281-461-1150.

      Web: www.enertechusa.com

      Lunce Hu
      Lunce Hu Architects, Inc.
      713-664-2353
      lhu@...

      LaVerne A. Williams, AIA
      architect & building ecologist
      laverne@...
      ENVIRONMENT ASSOCIATES, Architects & Consultants
      5828 Langfield Road
      Houston, TX 77092-1429
      713.528.0000
      866.815.2527 toll free
      www.environmentassoc.com
      Leadership in Green Architecture since 1975

      Member of the US Green Building Council (USGBC)

      Member of the Austin Green Building Program since its inception

      Kevin Conlin
      Solarcraft
      http://www.solarcraft.net
      (281)495-0438