2785Green Home Component Sourcing- Auto Venting Windows

  • Gary Beck
    Oct 28, 2004

      I am looking for help to source a reasonably priced ‘auto venting’ window system.

      This would typically be a decent quality casement crank style window installed horizontally – awning style. The crank is then replaced with either a remote spindle for pole cranking, or preferably a motor actuator so windows can be opened by a wall switch.  The project is slightly off Galveston bay so wind storm testing is required and the materials need to be right.

      I am sending specific requests but the responses are either outrageous ($5000 for 6 windows with motors), or slow to respond. I don’t want to reinvent the wheel and am only looking for the right company as a shortcut to help the owner.

      If you know a link or contact, please send it.  If you sell these - call or email me ASAP.

      Gary Beck, P.E.

      Eco-Holdings LLC

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic