2783RE: [hreg] Green Homes 101 workshop in Houston

  • Amanda Tullos
    Oct 26, 2004
      Hello,
      I would like to clarify that the AIA Green Toolbox series is unfortunately not free; but we do have a great website (see link below) and I am always happy to offer help and suggestions.

      Also, I would like to mention a Green Building Symposium we call "Gulf Coast Green 2005" that AIA Houston COTE will be doing on April 29th at the George R. Brown.  It will have 3 tracks including Commercial, residential, and general business tools. I will send more info and a weblink soon.

      Lastly, will HREG be doing another tour this spring? I think it would be great if COTE and HREG could collaborate on this.

      Thanks,

      Amanda Tullos, Assoc. AIA, LEED AP
      co-Chair
      AIA COTE - Houston