2782Re: [hreg] Green Homes 101 workshop in Houston

  • Smail1111@aol.com
    Oct 26 1:20 PM
      LaVerne Williams,

      Thank you so much for putting me on your list. I couldn't make this very important meeting and I am kicking myself daily. I have a furniture store named PAD on Westheimer which I am gearing towards more efficient living.
      Minimal/Functional instead of "plentiful"!  Less is more!
      As a matter of fact we are having a "outsider art" opening Friday, November 5th, 7-10 p.m. if anyone you know or in the group would like to attend.

      sincerely,

      debora smail
      www.padtx.com  <-----webpage has downloadable catalogs for viewing.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic