      From: Brian Herod [mailto:myth@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 12:02 PM
      To: hreg04@...
      Subject: Houston Bioneers Conference Oct. 15-17th

      Hello,

      My name is Brian Herod and I'm one of the vendor coordinators for Houston Bioneers satellite conference October 15-17th. I'd like to invite the Houston Renewable Energy group to participate as a vendor in this exciting conference.  Bioneers (http://www.bioneers.org/) is presented every year in San Rafael California and brings together leading-edge speakers on creating a sustainable world. For the second year, Houston (http://www.blackwoodland.com/bioneers/info.htm) has the fortune to participate as one of 15 satellite conferences. Hundreds of participants from throughout the Gulf Coast region will converge at University of St. Thomas to listen to broadcast speeches from speakers in San Rafael and participate in workshops presented by local leaders in creating a sustainable Houston region.

      I'd like to invite you to participate in this conference by purchasing a booth at the vendor's area. Booths are $50 for non-profit organizations and $150 for for-profit companies. Vendors will receive a table two chairs and electrical connections for the duration of the conference. Additional sponsorships are available as well as advertisements in the official program. Ads in the conference program are also available at the following rates:

      ¼ page - $25

      ½ page - $50

      full page - $100

      Please contact me at 713-480-6303 or myth@... to reserve you place today.