      From: burner_22
      Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 9:44 AM
      Subject: [hreg] Solar Power incentives in Houston, Tx

      Howdy Folks,

      I just joined this group a couple of days ago. I have been thinking about installing a 5Kw PV
      cells in my home and have been looking at the incetives from local governments. Unfortunelty I can
      not find any, does anyone know if Houston, the state of Texas, or the Federal govt. have any
      grants iniciatives, rebates if i do decide to install a PV system?

      Do you Yahoo!?

      [Scanned by AwesomeNet Anti-Virus]
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic