2672Vounteers needed for Roundup

  • Texas Solar Energy Society
    Aug 31, 2004

      BE A ROUNDUP VOLUNTEER

      It takes over 100 volunteers to orchestrate all the activity on the Market Square in Fredericksburg.  Please join the team.  Besides feeling good about it, you get a valuable package of benefits.

      For a 4-hour shift you get:

      • a 3-day pass worth $16
      • the Roundup ’04 organic tee-shirt worth $16
      • $5 worth of food tickets good at the Chuck Wagons on the grounds

      For any additional 4-hour shift you volunteer, you will get $5 more in food tickets.  These are good for the delicious natural foods being sold or for Fat Tire Ale and organic wines—after your shift!

      There are many types of volunteer positions needed, from selling tickets at the front gate to helping kids with renewable energy projects.  You can monitor the speaker tents, check in exhibitors or sell Roundup souvenirs.  We need it all.

      Please sign up on-line so you get into our database: http://www.theroundup.org/volunteer.html.

      Our volunteer Trail Boss, Cindy Berry, will then be in touch with you to schedule your specific spot.

      If you were going to come anyway, why not volunteer to help?  We sure could use you!

      Kathryn Houser, Executive Director
      Texas Solar Energy Society
      PO Box 1447
      Austin, TX  78767-1447