      To: HREG
      Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 7:18 PM
      Subject: [hreg] Earth Day this Saturday-help

      Will you be able to help staff the HREG booth this Saturday for the Earth
      Day concert?
      It will be at Reliant Park.

      And/or can one of you who lives south of downtown pick up our registration
      packet this Wed. or Thur. (hours 8 - 5:30) at KRBE, 9801 Westheimer, Suite
      700?  Then I could get if from you one evening.

      I'd like to staff our booth 10am - 5pm (including set up and tear down).
      Festival hours are 11am - 8pm.  So, here are some time slots to pick from.

      10-1
      12:30-3:30
      3-5

      That would give us a little overlap.  Plus, we can always use more help
      early in the day when it's most crowded.

      Please let me know if you can help and I will send more details to you.

      See http://www.krbe.com/ontap/special/earth_day_04/edfestival.htm for more
      info.

      Thanks,

      Mike