2498RE: [hreg] Hydrogen Economy

  • Paul Archer
    Apr 20, 2004
      What would be practical (if not all that helpful in terms of actual energy
      produced) would be treadmills, exercise bikes, and stairmasters that powered
      generators that fed back to the grid...

      12:45pm, Paul Stolar wrote:

      > Not silly, but also not practicle. Until we get Houston laid out to be foot/bicycle friendly, it won't happen.

      I judge a religion as being good or bad
      based on whether its adherents become
      better people as a result of practicing it.
      - Joe Mullally, computer salesman