      From: Andy [mailto:andy@...]
      Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 10:34 AM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [hreg] Re: Fwd: [notinourname] FW: [tnet] Bad Times Coming

      In the Feb. issue of Scientific American they had an article about bats
      being hit by wind turbine blades.

      http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?SID=mail&articleID=000EB932-D3E2-1FF8-90AE8
      3414B7F0000&chanID=sa006

      And then if that struggle to get alternative energy sources on line isn't
      enough, you also have to fight city hall. I found this next story in the
      San Antonio Express and News this weekend while visiting my parents.

      http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/texas/stories/MYSA14.05B.solar_stymie_0314.
      628270c2.html

      Andy