      From: Jim & Janet [mailto:jhd1@...]
      Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2004 3:07 PM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Re: Fwd: [notinourname] FW: [tnet] Bad Times Coming

      Most of the uproar over birds vs wind turbines is focused in California.
      Bergy Wind Power has a vested interest in keeping the rumors about bird
      kills to a minimum. I suspect that's why they posted this letter on their
      www site titled: Small Wind and Birds - Audubon California Letter. It's on
      their main page at http://www.bergey.com/
      Jim Duncan