24[hreg] Re: FW: Houston Renewable Energy Group

  • rjohnsto@brazosport.cc.tx.us
    Aug 24, 1999
      rjohnst-@... wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg/?start=23
      > Oops!
      > Steve, I just heard from my daughter that she will be visiting me
      from her
      > home in Los Angeles from the 10th to the 14th. Her flight will get in
      about
      > 10:30pm on the 10th so I could probably attend at least part of a
      meeting
      > that night but not on the 11th. Thanks,
      > Charlie Mauch

      The 10th is the only date open to me, too, and only if in early evening
      (say, 6 pm timeframe). That would probably match Charlie's needs to
      escape early as well. So that's my vote, for what it's worth. Thanks
      for setting this up, Steve!

      Robert Johnston
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic