2366Burning H2 fuel will deplete the O2 in the atmosphere...AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

  • Mike Johnston
    Feb 4 7:07 PM
      Hi,
         Below is a link to a paper that was submitted to the DMOZ for inclusion. I find it interesting that it is on the Cornell website considering that the premise is that burning H2 fuel will deplete the world's supply of oxygen by turning it into water vapor. Um, I hate to mention this but we have been doing exactly that with hydrocarbons for all these years and are still breathing. Sheesh.
      2H2 + O2 = 2H2O
      CH4 + 2O2 = CO + 2H2
      See? Same reaction, only difference is that the carbon and it's resulting pollutants are eliminated by burning H2.
      MJ