      From: chasmauch@... [mailto:chasmauch@...]
      Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 12:31 PM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hreg] Apollo Alliance

      Is anyone familiar with the Apollo Alliance? It favors a national max effort on renewable energy and is backed by many labor and environmental organizations and a number of politicians. More details are available at: www.apolloalliance.org.

      Is this something we should join? I know some members have expressed scepticism about "crash projects" but this one seems reasonable and has considerable backing. Thoughts?

      Charlie

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic