      From: Texas Solar Energy Society [mailto:rainfall@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 3:41 PM
      To: Karl Dreher; Dominick Dina; Mike Ewert
      Subject: TXSES Board representative

      Hi there chapter leaders,
      I am writing to remind you to elect your TXSES Board representative this month for the 2004 calendar year.  Our first Board meeting will be in early January, and I would like to send background materials to any new Board members plus begin to include them in electronic communications.
      If John Gardener and Garland Scott are remaining, I won't need anything but that information.  If someone else is representing you, please get me all the usual contact information as soon as possible.
      Thanks so much and happy holidays to all,
      Kathryn Houser, Executive Director
      Texas Solar Energy Society
      PO Box 1447
      Austin, TX  78767-1447