      From: Steven Shepard [SMTP:sbtdesigns@...]
      Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 11:17 AM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Re: Solor Energy anyone?

      I think another thing you will notice is that even when a homeowner or user
      gets ready to invest in solar technology they will get on the net and order
      product and services from out of state in an attempt to get a better price.

      Texans typically do not see any value in local sales and support for this
      product. This habit and practice does very little for the regional economy
      and the Texas solar industry.

      If your plans are get into this business you better have a backup means of
      feeding your family.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to: