      From: Mike Ewert [SMTP:mewert@...]
      Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 9:44 PM
      To: HREG
      Subject: [hreg] Shell & sustainability

      HREG recently received in the mail a full color report and CD about Shell's
      commitment to meeting the energy challenge in a sustainable manner. Some
      may question their motives, but Shell (along with BP) has made significant
      investments in solar and the letter from their chairman seems sincere to me.
      I think you can see everything I got at this website, but I will bring the
      materials to the next meeting.
      http://www.shell.com/home/Framework?siteId=shellreport2002-en

      Do any of our members work for Shell?