2232Re: [hreg] Be in a movie & make money for Texas Solar!!

  • Texas Solar Energy Society
    Nov 7, 2003
      please pass this on to everyone on your list as well:
      This comes from the studio: "Participation in the making of a major motion
      picture should be taken seriously. Just as a lot of time and effort goes
      into the making of a movie, a lot of our time and effort goes into making
      sure your group's time on the set is a fun and enjoyable experience. We
      need to keep accurate counts of how many people are attending, so that we
      can ensure that we are ordering adequate food, buses, and parking
      accommodations."

      This is to let you know that we are counting on you to be there.

      You must sign the attached release form and fax it back to me at 326-1785
      immediately . This will be your commitment to the project and will let us
      know we can count on you. Please do not sign it if there is any doubt about
      your being able to participate.

      And here are few more details about the day from the studio:

      Dress Code: No logos of any kind, other than University of Texas Team
      Logos. This is very important, please, no exceptions. Only small backpacks
      and purses will be allowed in. There is High security on the set. Have
      your picture ID with you. There is no place to check things in. Do not
      bring anything that will not fit into a purse or small backpack.

      Food: We will be providing food and snacks throughout the day.

      8. Conduct: Everyone is required to go through a metal detector and a
      security check. ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL, DRUGS, GLASS CONTAINERS OR WEAPONS
      OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED ON THE SET.

      Because of the location of this shoot, we ask that you make sure
      everyone in your group is able to move up and down stairs, easily. Also,
      because this is not a public event, handicapped facilities may be blocked by
      equipment, and therefore not available. We want to make sure everyone has a
      great time and being comfortable is a HUGE part of that!

      Thanks again for your support,

      Kathryn Houser, Executive Director
      Texas Solar Energy Society
      PO Box 1447