2213US Green Building Council- Greater Houston Area Chapter- Lecture

  • Amanda Tullos
    Oct 31, 2003
      Hi everyone! I am on the Education Committee for the USGBC-GHAC; I wanted to
      inform everyone of a lecture next week. Pass it on if you know anyone that
      is interested. The lectures are always interesting.

      Thanks,

      Amanda Tullos
      h 713.779.2247
      c 281.384.3756
      atullos@... <mailto:atullos@...>

      Greetings from the US Green Building Council-Greater Houston Area
      Chapter:

      The Education Committee of the USGBC-Greater Houston Area Chapter is
      pleased to present the final session in the "Case Studies in Green"
      Lecture series, November 5, 2003 at 5:30.

      Event Sponsor: ABC Pest Control

      This case study will feature the Austin Resource Center for the
      Homeless, Austin, TX, presented by Herman Thun, Jr., AIA with LZTA
      Architects, Inc. of Austin. The project is currently under construction
      and is working toward the goal of achieving a Silver LEED rating. Click
      on this link for more project details and image.
      http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/downtown/arch.htm

      Full details for this session are attached. Please post in your office
      and invite others to attend.
      <<austinhomeless.pdf>>

      Education Committee Chair
      USGBC - GHAC