      Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 5:47 PM
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Be in a movie & make money for Texas Solar!!

      OK, I will do it.
      --Jan Wheeler
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 5:35 PM
      Subject: [hreg] Be in a movie & make money for Texas Solar!!

      Please join the fun on Monday, November 24th!  We are looking for at least 100 people to join us for a FUN filled day at the Austin UT Stadium being "the crowd" for filming a Tommy Lee Jones football movie.  The studio will donate $10 for every person TXSES brings.

      They will pick us up together by bus at 7 am, provide free food and entertainment throughout the day until 4:30 pm, give away door prizes like plasma TVs, DVD players and even a Bronco!  It would be fun without the charitable donation, but, hey, we stand to generate $1,000 for TXSES!

      Suggestion:  get off work for doing charitable work!  And it really is.  Sign up as many of your co-workers as you can.  They need a total of 3,000 people, 18 and older.

      I have to send the list of names to L.A. by next Friday, so please email me back immediately that you want to be part of the fun.  This is going to be an entertaining day, we make money for TXSES and we get to brag that we were in the movies!!

      Thanks for your support,

      Kathryn Houser, Executive Director
      Texas Solar Energy Society
      PO Box 1447