21[hreg] Re: FW: Houston Renewable Energy Group

  • ChasMauch@aol.com
    Aug 23, 1999
      Kathryn and Mike,
      I have not seen any email objections so will mail the money ($500 - $25 rent
      for the bubble machine = $475) to Kathryn today so TXSES can hold this money
      for us. Steve, thanks for the work you have been doing to set up the meeting
      with LaVerne. It sounds really interesting, and any of the dates you
      mentioned in your email today will work for me. Hope you hear from everyone
      else soon so you can go ahead and finalize things.
      Charlie Mauch
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic