2075Re: [hreg] Energy follies (was: Coal, Wyatt and Texas power)

  • jclem412@aol.com
    Jul 6, 2003
      For more information, I'm sure there are many books and resources. Good
      idea. I can recommend the video tape, GIANT with James Dean - a wonderful
      synopsis of TX oil. It is excellent. Also, read Blood & Money for more history of
      the Wyatt's. James Michener's TEXAS is also good. I'm sure many of these seem
      outdated for some of y'all but this is a start for you. Follow-up w/ the TX.
      Railroad Commission.

      I could use more suggestions too. ~ Diane Clemens
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic