      From: Kim & Garth Travis [mailto:gartht@...]
      Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 8:35 AM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hreg] spam

      Lately we are getting a spam and pornography showing up on the list. I
      am
      wondering how the members feel about this issue. Do you want the list
      changed to a moderated membership? This would mean that one of the
      moderators would have to approve anyone wishing to join the list. So
      far,
      I have just been un-subscribing such members. Please let me know how
      you
      feel about this issue.
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim Travis