1933RE: [hreg] PV Lighting Project

  • Oral LaFleur
    Apr 16, 2003
      Thanks Randy! To an extend the hotel wish the panels to be seen, if they are
      beautiful in design. This will be a conservation topic for their guest and
      show their commitment for a pollution free environment. The low voltage
      lights are also being considered. I'm also looking for a distributorship
      with the supplying company.

      Oral LaFleur
      (242) 322-1115