      From: Oral LaFleur [mailto:orallafleur@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 11:49 AM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hreg] PV Lighting Project

      Hey HREG'er

      Glad to see you all still doing great work for the development of
      renewable
      energy tech.

      I am trying here in the Bahamas as well. However, I need some help with
      lighting project. Does anyone care to supply PV outside lighting for a
      hotel
      grounds lighting project I'm working on?

      Here's what's needed
      PV Garden Lights
      PV Sign Lights
      PV Lights for Coconut Trees
      PV Walkway Lights

      If more info is needed, please let me know. I can also supply photos of
      the
      property. This will be a high number of lights.

      Please email prices and specs. Email brochure if available. I need to
      present a proposal by Friday April 25, 2003

      Oral LaFleur
      (242) 322-1115