      Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 1:24 PM
      Subject: [hreg] Fwd: Houston Earth Day Announcements

      Just got this email from CEC. Our registration form has been sent in, along with our fees (thanks, Kathryn).
      It will be 10am to 6pm Saturday, April 19th at Rice. Hope everyone will mark the day and try to make it. Lots of interesting things to see.
      Can you help at the booth for 3 or 4 hours (or all day)? Ideas for exhibits? Have any kind of toy or gadget based on solar or other forms of renewable energy you can loan for our booth? The treasury is getting low - we need to win another prize!
      Charlie