1821Re: HREG meeting & election

  • Doug LaGrone <dlagrone@houston.rr.com>
    Jan 21, 2003
      Hi Mike,

      Doug LaGrone, SW Regional Sales Manager for Kyocera Solar, Inc. I
      haven't been able to attend since the July 02 meeting but would be
      happy to volunteer as a speaker for an upcoming meeting. I'll attend
      the this Sunday and we can discuss it further.

      Best Regards,

      Doug

      --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Ewert" <mewert@h...> wrote:
      > The next meeting of the Houston Renewable Energy Group will be
      Sunday
      > January 26th from 2 - 4 pm at TSU's School of Technology (regular
      time and
      > place). We will be done in plenty of time for the Superbowl. The
      topic of
      > our meeting will be planning for the year - Earth Day, solar cars,
      new
      > speakers, website, lots of exciting things! Please come be
      involved.

      > We will also have annual election of officers at the meeting. The
      nominees
      > are:
      > Mike Ewert - President
      > Chris Boyer - Vice President
      > James Ferrill - Secretary/Treasurer
      > John Gardner - HREG representative to the TXSES board
      >
      > Additionally, Lee Willis has volunteered for the non-elected
      position of
      > Education Outreach.
      >
      > If you have any other nominations, please submit them by 1/19/03 to
      the
      > eGroup, but make sure the nominee is accepting of the nomination
      first.

      > I hope to see you at the meeting!
      >
      > Directions to TSU:
      > TSU is between Hwy 59 and I-45 south of Houston. From I-45, take
      the SCOTT
      > STREET exit and head west about a mile. You will see a Burger
      King - turn
      > right there onto CLEBURNE STREET. Drive about 1/2 mile and you
      will see the
      > campus on the left.
      >
      > The School of Technology is on the north edge of campus.
      Proceeding on
      > Cleburne Street you will pass a few cross streets until you get to
      a light
      > (campus ends here) - this is ENNIS STREET- turn left. You should
      then see
      > the School of Technology on the left - turn left ahead of the
      building - and
      > you should see the ground-mounted array of solar pv panels. Park
      near the
      > panels, which are near the Solar Lab. Our meeting room is 225,
      upstairs.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic