1815Re: [hreg] Updated bookmark file

  • noyes livingston
    Jan 14, 2003
      thank you very much for the links
      I am a school teacher ( math ) and since I live < 2
      miles from where I work, I am thinking about buying an
      electric bike to practice what I preach. I chose the
      link about Currie technologies! Thanks

      I have a paricular interest in two things
      1) writing a grant to educate children (and adults)
      on PV technology and other renewables so that I can
      build a solar powered waterfall at our school and use
      it as a piece of art that is pleasing to look at and
      hear, as well as an educational demonstration. How do
      I start and where would I begin?

      2) I have some pool pumps that I would like to take
      off the grid and reduce some of my summer bills by
      creating a simple circuit to run the pumps from PV
      can it be done and how?

      I appreciate any feedback and I look foward to meeting
      some of you at the meeting at TSU

      Noyes Livingston
      noyesliv@...

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com