1811Re: [hreg] Updated bookmark file

  • C.C. Foster
    Jan 7, 2003
      Please contact me, Claude Foster, at Pioneer Power Company: 281-236-3579 (C)
      0r 281-595-2628 (O) to set up an appointment to discuss renewable source
      generation with your contact in Bellville.

      PS. We are open for resumes for our customer support service group. We are
      primarily interested in solar power for hot water heating and electrical
      generation.

      We would like to assess this site for wind generation as well as solar.