1808FW: Factor 4

  • Mike Ewert
    Jan 5, 2003
      In answer to a question a while back about energy use in farming, this graph
      shows farming that uses more energy than you get out in food to the left of
      the vertical column and traditional practices that use less than you get out
      to the right. I'm sorry that you can't read the scale at the bottom, but
      you can see some of the ratios printed by the pictures.

      Note the source. This is a very good book that I highly recommend!