1747Re: [hreg] Re: BP Solar did you read & ethanol

  • Kim & Garth Travis
    Dec 3, 2002
      As a farmer, I am planning that somewhere down the road, I will grow an
      oil crop, press the oil and use the left over meal for my sheep and cow.
      There is nothing to say this can not be done on a larger scale.

      Bright Blessings,
      Kim

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic