      Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 4:34 PM
      Subject: [hreg] Re: BP Solar did you read

      Did you read in the Houston Chronicle on the 26th that BP Solar will cut as many as 260 jobs in the U.S. in an effort to keep its solar panel sales growing at an annual rate of 30%. They will no longer make thin film solar cells. They will now concentrate on crystalline silicon cells, which already account for 85% of its solar cell production.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic