1705Re: [hreg] Solar Home Competition; The Mall, Washington DC

  • Robert Bruce Warburton
    Oct 23, 2002
      Did you read the article recently about the European Union trying to set a
      goal of obtaining 22% of its electricity and 12 percent of all energy from
      renewable sources by 2010. This was in Sunday's Houston Chronicle on page 9D.
      I would like to make it to the meeting on the 27th, but if I have to work at
      the Texas Renaissance Festival Sunday, I won't be able to make it. Don't
      forget about the Senatorial debate at 7:00 P.M. on channel 8 the 23rd.