1630Roundup Time

  • Mike Ewert
    Aug 24 6:36 PM
      Yee-haw! Its that time of year again. The Texas Renewable Energy Roundup
      is just around the corner. Please make plans to join us there. It is a
      great opportunity to meet many of the folks in the industry throughout the
      state, as well as make new friends in the organic growing and sustainable
      building sector. Those who went last year had a great time!

      HREG really needs to help out since we are part of TXSES, one of the primary
      sponsors of this event. This is the next big event for HREG since our next
      meeting is not until Oct. 27th.

      Please consider volunteering. No special knowledge is required. Help out for
      a 4-hour shift and get a free Roundup 2002 tee shirt, a 3-day pass to the
      event and a $5 coupon good for a meal at the Chuck Wagons. For every
      additional 4-hour shift, you will get another $5 food coupon and a workshop
      of your choice for free (a $45 value).

      Please register online at
      http://www.RenewableEnergyRoundup.com/volunteer.html or call toll free
      866-SUN-FAIR.

      It takes many helping hands to make the Roundup a pleasant experience for
      all. Please add your energy to ours!

      TXSES has extend the invitation for chapters to put up their exhibits with
      the central TXSES booth again, so we will plan on that. The previous two
      years, this has worked out well for all, sharing the staffing load between
      all of us and helping each other recruit new memberships. The biggest
      attraction seemed to be the solar cookers, so if you have any, please bring
      them along if you can.

      Thank you very much!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic