      From: nappinfree@... [mailto:nappinfree@...]
      Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 2:25 AM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hreg] Renewable Energy Legislation

      Hello All. . .and to Christine,

      I'm new to the forum and since I have a Legislative background maybe I can be of some assistance.  I did a quick search and here is a link to the New York Times list of current legislation on renewable energy. . .
      Please note that there are 20 pieces of legislation in the House currently

      The New York Times -- Current Legislation
      http://capwiz.com/nyt/issues/bills/?start=1&keys=renewable+energy&chamber=H&search.x=10&search.y=8

      Hope this helps. .
      Pat Sandel