1612Solar Home Tour possibility near Houston

  • Kathryn Houser
    Jul 31, 2002
      I spoke to Kathryn Houser at TXSES and asked her about the promotion of
      the ASES solar home tour in
      October.

      We (Animal Farm) run an organic market garden in Cat Spring (50 miles
      West of Houston) and are
      completely off the grid. We also teach courses in sustainable building,
      renewable energy and
      organic gardening amongst other things. We would like to participate in
      the ASES tour and
      Kathryn suggested I contacted the Houston chapter about promoting our
      farm as a potential site
      to visit.

      Let me know what the Houston Chapter is doing with this event, if any,
      so we can be included in
      the list of locations for people to visit.

      Thanks and Regards

      Cas Vanwoerden (TXSES member)
      (713) 240-8665