1597comprehensive list of renewable energy incentives for commerical operations

  • Christine Jerko
    Jul 1, 2002
      Hi.

      In my spare time i am starting a search for renewable opportunities that i
      could get my company to invest in. It's a long shot. Of course, to get a
      return on the investment would require heavy subsidization. Therefore, i am
      looking for a recent, comprehensive list of state and federal subsidies that
      can be applied to commercial renewable energy operations. If you know of
      such a list, please, let me know.

      Thanks,
      Christine