1542Re: [hreg] G., trihalomethanes [THMs]) It

  • tigger@io.com
    May 1, 2002
      I converted the white paper file into html format and attached it if anyone
      wants to read it.
      It should be virus free, since I used StarOffice on Solaris to convert it
      (not a Window in sight!).

      Paul

      On Wed, 1 May 2002, Roy Holder wrote:

      > At 04:08 PM 5/1/2002 -0500, you wrote:
      > >Neither has been widely accepted because of their high cost.
      > >Ozone compromises safety. In ozonation, the ozone generator and
      > containment equipment are expensive to construct, and install, and
      > maintain and are susceptible to leaks between the time of generation and
      > processing.

      > >Attachment Converted: "D:\mail\Attach\maintain.exe"
      >
      > THIS FILE HAS A VIRUS IN IT. DO NOT OPEN,
      >

      > >Attachment Converted: "D:\mail\Attach\White Paper 3-17.doc"

      "We Americans, we're a simple people...
      but piss us off, and we'll bomb your cities."
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic