1489speaker needed

  • Mike Ewert
    Mar 5, 2002
      Any volunteers? HREG received this request. Please let me (
      mike.ewert@... ) know if you would be willing to do this and I will put
      you in touch with the requester.
      Is there any possibility of locating an engineer who would like to speak
      about his/her field on the morning of April 26? The Academy of Science and
      Technology in Oak Ridge near The Woodlands is having an Engineers Day. All
      of the engineers so far that have accepted to speak are from the Oil patch.
      I was hoping to have an alternative energy person. Austin suggested that I
      contact your group. Do you have any suggestions? These students are not
      your regular high school kids.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic