      Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 2:52 PM
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Fw: Enron's Impact on Renewable Energy and the Environment

      Joseph,

      Points well taken.

      However, I must take issue with your statement:  "Without a deregulated power grid, green power wouldn't even be available."

      Aside from those putting in their own systems, it has been available for many for some time, and from utilities even, just not yours.

      Andrew H. McCalla
      Meridian Energy Systems, Inc.
      Solar-Electric System Design, Installation, and Service.
      P.O. Box 5810
      Austin, TX  78763
      Tel: 512-477-3050
      Fax: 512-477-3035