      Subject: 104 KRBE Earth Day Festival - Official Inviation!
      Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 00:59:26 -0600
      From: "Tony Bracy" <tbracy@...>
      To: "Tony Bracy" <tbracy@...>

      Greetings!

      I would like to take the opportunity to officially invite your Environmental Organization to participate in the 104 KRBE Earth Day Festival FREE of charge!

      Please act fast for your chance to occupy a FREE booth and get your message out to nearly 35,000 Houstonians!

      Simply fill out the attached entry form and fax it to me, Tony Bracy, at
      (713) 954-2344 to secure your spot ASAP!  These spaces fill up fairly quickly.

      This year each non-profit organization will directly benefit from 104 KRBE's contribution to the Environmental Zone.  Not only will you be able to participate in an interactive contest to win prize money for your creativity, but every 501c3 organization will equally divide 104 KRBE's Cash donation to Houston's Environmental Community!

      Thank You and I hope to see you at the 104 KRBE/Green Mountain Energy Earth Day!

      Tony Bracy
      104 KRBE

      see attachment

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic