1434Fwd: 104 KRBE Earth Day Festival - Official Inviation!

  • ChasMauch@aol.com
    Jan 31, 2002
      Received the attached email this morning. Do we want to participate in the KRBE thing this year? Sounds like they plan to do the usual thing - use Earth Day as a justification for basically having a music concert with a little bit of environmental window dressing. I never was able to find out who won the prize money last year and CEC wasn't either. Let me know whatcha think.
      Charlie
      PS  Presumably Enron will not be cosponsoring this year  :-)
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic