136[hreg] Earth Day

  • Ewert, Mike
    Mar 1, 2000
      It's time to start thinking about our booth at Earth Day on April 1st! Will
      everyone who is planning to bring something to display please respond to
      this e-mail with what they plan to bring.

      Here is my list:
      Solar Go-cart (I may have to find someone with a truck to help)
      Solar powered K'Nex toy creation
      Miniature solar water heater (shows real materials)
      Model solar cars

      I think the first 6 people who volunteer to bring things &/or staff the
      booth should get the free tickets. I'll bring my things first thing in the
      morning and plan to stay at least a few hours. I think Charlie should get a
      ticket since he took care of signing us up, etc.
    • Show all 90 messages in this topic