1297RE: [hreg] Round-up Report

  • Claude Foster
    Oct 1, 2001
      We were especially impressed with Tom Fiizpatrick's (AIA) presentation on
      SB-5. We are looking forward to Mayor Brown release on the Houston plan to
      enforce this law.

      We were also proud of the TSU display. They seem to be developing the kind
      of leadership that we need. Keep your eye on this group.

      Claude