      From: LaVerne Williams [mailto:wa@...]
      Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 12:40 PM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Solar Air Conditioners (LaVerne Williams?)

      Robert:
      Now you have a little more about why the insurance industry is trying to take mold coverage out of our insurance policies. The insurance companies are who the attorneys are going after.  Listen to Tom Tynon on KTRH Radio, AM740.

      LaVerne A. Williams, AIA
      laverne@...
      Environment Associates, Architects & Consultants
      5828 Langfield Road
      Houston, TX 77092-1429
      713.528.0000