1201Re: [hreg] Solar Air Conditioners

  • Kim & Garth Travis
    Sep 1, 2001
      Hi,
      I am planning using cooled water to cool a 1000 sq. ft. building. My
      circulating pump is from a 15' diameter swimming pool. I installed my
      pipe under a raised garden bed that is filled with plants that like wet
      feet. In the testing we have done on the garden bed water, we seem to
      be washing the heat away. The plans call for the cooling pipe to be
      installed at the 8' level on the walls as well as in the floor.
      Kim