11876RE: [hreg] Warren Buffet's commitment

  • Justin Owens
    Jul 11, 2014

      If his efforts are anything compared to the op-ed recently submitted to the New York Times on immigration reform, then his senility is getting worse. Keep pumping money into it, Mr. Buffet. Look how well it has worked for the federal government. Let the “free market” determine the outcome.

      From: hreg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hreg@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 7:08 PM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hreg] Warren Buffet's commitment

      Hello Everyone!

      Just in case you haven't heard, my mentor - Mr. Warren Buffet - signaled a BOLD move last month by committing $30 Billion to investing in renewable energy. We've posted this BIG, WIDE and CENTER on the HREG home page.

      Just click on the $30 Billion amount to read the full article on Bloomberg's financial news.

      Jumping for joy,

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic