      From: hreg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hreg@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Sunday, July 6, 2014 5:58 PM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hreg] Re: Vehicle-to-house

      @Kevin Conlin
      When I said:
      "It should be possible to simultaneously charge the EV and tap its batteries."

      ...I was guilty of a poor sentence that sounded like bad physics.  What I mean is that it should be possible to simultaneously CONNECT the EV to both a charger and a battery tap, but only 1 of them runs at a time.  When the sun shines the EV will charge and the load on the battery tap will be very low....just enough to fool the microinverters.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic